These containerised fire pumps offer significant benefits over standard fire hydrant systems and is widely used in mining sites across Australia.
All Pumps recently supplied 2 containerised fire pumps to a fuel terminal. These diesel driven units are built to AS2941 standard and having them within shipping containers offer several significant benefits.
First, the sea containers help protect the fire hydrant systems from the harsh condition and elements, thus increasing the operational reliability should there be an emergency.
The container also reduces the amount of cleaning and maintenance required to keep the radiators and cooling fans working efficiently.
In the event of a fire, the container will slow down the fire’s progress significantly and protect the fire hydrant systems for a period of time.
Having a fully tested, pre-commissioned containerised fire pump also means shorter installation time and minimal on site assembly.
In addition, by enclosing the fire pumps within the shipping container, noise levels are greatly reduced.
- Delivered complete, ready for immediate installation on simple foundations
- Ease of site connection saves time and labour costs
- Built in a clean, controlled factory environment to a high engineering standard
- Fully tested and pre-commissioned
- Wall insulation reduces environmental noise
- Eliminate site coordination problems
All Pumps provides turnkey pump solutions to suit your project. We’re ISO certified and is a supplier member of Achilles FPS Oil & Gas Asia Pacific.